We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Leasing Coordinator (Vancouver)
About Concert Properties
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with a stellar reputation. For thirty years, Concert has been committed to our employees, investors, partners and to the communities where we build and live, dedicated to what it means to be a developer with a difference. Today, the company has built a portfolio valued at over $7 billion while remaining one of the most trusted names in Canadian real estate. Our success is based on people – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. You will have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and be proud of working at a company developing, acquiring and maintaining high quality, sustainable buildings and communities across Canada.
There is great opportunity for a talented professional to join the Concert team as our Leasing Coordinator! This is a full-time position located at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the Manager of Leasing Administration, this role will be responsible for assisting with commercial leasing activities within the Investments team. As a Leasing Coordinator, you will work with our Investments team to analyze lease terms, draft lease documents, track deal timelines, and help with preparing marketing information/proposals. You will liaise with the industry’s top commercial real estate brokers and have the opportunity to share your ideas with our team for continuous improvement. The Investments team is responsible for leasing, financial analytics, underwriting, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management, financing and valuation of residential and commercial Income Producing Properties (IPP).
- Prepare lease proposals, analysis forms, lease documentation, and related tasks
- Lease entries into Yardi Voyager
- Liaise with the IPP team (internal and 3rd party) and external brokers
- Complete credit checks and company searches
- Preparing and updating marketing information
- Coordinate internal reporting
- Follow up with brokers on market reporting
- Update and track commercial lease information
- Assist with preparation of leasing assumptions and property budgets
- Work with the team on implementing new internal systems and reporting including client management and tenant retention/relationship initiatives
- Other additional tasks and responsibilities may be required as part of the operations of the Investments team
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, real estate, economics or finance is an asset
- A minimum of 1 year of real estate industry experience
- Experience in commercial leasing and/or property management is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to learn new software systems such as VTS, Yardi Voyager, Microsoft Dynamics and others
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal staff and external brokers and clients
- Competence to complete time-sensitive tasks independently and accurately
- Ability to adapt and handle a variety of tasks in a rapidly changing work environment
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.