We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Director, Project Marketing
About Concert Properties
Putting people first is at the heart of the Concert story. We are deeply invested in improving the lives of the people who live and work in our communities, acknowledging that communities are more than just buildings. We focus on quality, consistency, and sustainability, and our business is driven by warm, passionate people who embody a desire to help each of us feel more connected to one another.
Since 1989, our real estate portfolio has grown to an asset value of $6 billion and includes condominiums, rentals, seniors' active aging communities, industrial and commercial properties, and public infrastructure projects across Canada.
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a Director, Project Marketing to join our team.
The successful candidate will develop and implement marketing programs to promote the sales and occupancy of current condominium and community projects in Metro Vancouver, Victoria and the Greater Toronto Area. With projects ranging from the planning and pre-launch stage to currently open for sales, this is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced project marketing professional to immerse themselves in our brand and join our commitment in improving the lives of the people who live and work in our communities.
The Director, Project Marketing reports to the Vice-President, Marketing and Communications and will be based in Downtown Vancouver.
- Participate in strategic planning, develop and implement effective marketing strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Analyze, monitor, report and advise on market conditions and industry trends.
- Maintain awareness of competitors’ residential development projects, including sales centre visits and marketplace presence.
- Direct and manage creative, production and other consultants to create marketing deliverables.
- Direct media consultants to ensure effective, cost-efficient planning and execution of traditional and online advertising campaigns.
- Oversee digital marketing programs including content for social media channels, email marketing, website management, SEO, etc. and provide suggestions to improve engagement.
- Lead the marketing merchandising of project presentation centres.
- Assess all marketing communications for consistency, professionalism and clarity of messaging.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Directors and team for a highly integrated approach.
- Responsible for project management, deadlines, resources and budgets.
- Supervise a small project marketing team and encourage employee development and continuous improvement by providing effective leadership and guidance.
- Has completed a diploma program or degree in Marketing at a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10+ years in a leadership role in real estate project marketing (presale condominium).
- Has proven leadership abilities and effective team management experience and can work both collaboratively and independently.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is an organized, detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and can manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by working efficiently, professionally and in a friendly and helpful manner to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with all employees and sharing ideas and opinions with colleagues.
- Strong computer skills, including, MS Office.
- Strong experience working on social media platforms.
Why you should join Concert
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees.
Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future!
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert!