We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Concert Realty Services Ltd. – Resident Services Agent (Toronto)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $4.0 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.0 billion. With residential, commercial, and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario, we proudly have a history of developing and managing our own residential properties to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer experience. With our signature Concert on-call service for both our commercial and residential properties, our tenants have come to expect that renting with Concert means they can live and work with confidence and peace of mind.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Concert Property Management team as a Resident Services Agent! This is a full-time position located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Reporting directly to the Resident Services Manager, the Resident Services Agent will support our rental office in the GTA, which provides administrative and rental services for our residential property.
What you’ll be doing:
Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites:
- process suite rental applications
- complete credit checks and other reference checks
- complete and administer tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, working with Maintenance staff on elevator scheduling, etc.
- Conduct move in/out inspections
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Provide positive customer relations to the tenants, including handling of resident repair requests and resident issues.
- In absence of the Resident Services Manager, perform appropriate supervisory and administration duties when delegated by the Resident Services Manager
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assisting in coordinating their on-site visits.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carrying out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Assist with the issuing of late rent payment notices, eviction notices and other collection procedures.
- Attend Landlord Tenant Board hearings as necessary.
Process invoices for payment;
- order goods and services as required
- maintain on-site records up to date and in good order.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answer the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Maintain and update a community information summary.
- Perform a quarterly shopping report on the surrounding competition both on the phone and in person.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as: Residential Tenancies Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) of Ontario; Building code; Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with Yardi is an asset.
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to grow and learn.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position. The Resident Services Agent may be required to work at other rental office locations depending on workloads and staffing when required by the Property Manager.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your email of intent to Human Resources quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Concert.