We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Administrative Assistant, Construction
About Concert Properties
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with a stellar reputation. For thirty years, Concert has been committed to our employees, investors, partners and to the communities where we build and live, dedicated to what it means to be a developer with a difference. Today, the company has built a portfolio valued at over $7 billion while remaining one of the most trusted names in Canadian real estate. Our success is based on people – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. You will have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and be proud of working at a company developing, acquiring and maintaining high quality, sustainable buildings and communities across Canada.
Concert Properties Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized Administrative Assistant for our Construction Team. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate with a growth mindset and looking to develop their skills. Come join a collaborative network of experienced professionals!
Concert’s construction department provides a full range of design and project management services for its substantial pipeline of large, complex and interesting projects.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting Project Managers with a variety of tasks on their projects through design, construction and close out.
This role provides a great opportunity for meaningful on the job training, collaboration and close working with a group of highly experienced construction professionals and advancement to a position of a Project Coordinator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Global: Assist with preparation of work plans and schedules.
- Design: Support teams with the Consultant Request for Proposal process and participate in the design management process.
- Tender: Participate with a variety of tasks through the tender and award process.
- Construction: Assist with processing of submittals and building systems orientations
- Handover: Assist with preparation Project Handover Documentation.
- Maintain and update standard project documents and templates.
- Maintain up-to-date contact lists for all construction industry partners.
Warranty and Customer Service:
- Support the Customer Service Representatives variety of duties related to on site inspections, handover and the management of service request from customers.
- General administrative duties: Support the Construction team with filing, scanning, record keeping, courier dispatch and maintaining stationery supplies. Participate in new hire orientations.
What you bring:
- College diploma in engineering, construction, architecture or related technical discipline.
- Previous experience in the construction industry is an asset.
- 1-2 years of previous administrative work experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient in technology, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a dynamic environment.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.